Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Cara

Although I am not as eloquent as Susan is (see her comments at  http://susan-mythoughts.blogspot.com/  ), I would also like to wish Cara a Happy Birthday!  I know this is a trying time for Cara. For this is the day that she becomes as old as me...again. She will not be able to talk about how she is younger than me for the next 8 months. Still, Happy Birthday Cara! 
Also, I don't have many pictures of Cara that are Cara-approved, as Susan also mentioned. I will do my best to put only pictures that she can live with on this blog. This hatred of having our picture taken is something Cara and I have in common.


Let me tell you about my friend Cara. 
She is wise, kind, and far more loving than I am.

Cara enjoys people's company.
Whereas I could really do without crowds...



Cara loves her family.



Cara is loyal and spirited.



Cara loves lunching with friends.
Sometimes a chocolate martini is on the lunch agenda



She's funny as hell, but how do I show that in a picture?




Her essence cannot be captured by a photograph!!!

Happy Birthday
 (posted a day late)  
to my friend Cara!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a very nice tribute to Cara! She should be proud of all photos here...they are good!

You know I LOVE having my picture taken (you have taken many) SO why is it that the only one of me in this tribute has a great shot of my crotch??? hahahahaha.... :)

K Anne said...

Well, Susan, I guess I could say that I was trying to get your good side...?... but really I just thought it was a funny picture. I have posted many simply LOVELY pictures of you in the past! I will put something more flattering up later.

cmkerwin said...

Ah, you are so sweet....I LOVE the picture of me with the martini...best shot of me ever, by the way. Some of the others? Well...it is the thought that counts so thanks old pal!