Just a few of the questions I got asked
after posting the last entry (Leap):
after posting the last entry (Leap):
Does this church have a Facebook page?
Answer: Yes, 2.
Will they make you eat a live chicken?
Answer: Not on your first visit.
(thanks, Ouiser Boudreaux)
(thanks, Ouiser Boudreaux)
What kind of Bible did you buy?
Answer: New International Version. It's not too simple in its language, like the Good News, and not too old-fashioned in wording that makes some passages hard to comprehend, like the Kings James version. Of course, for pure poetry and majesty of language, KJV is hard to beat.
If I get you a cake to celebrate,
should I have the bakery put a cross on it?
should I have the bakery put a cross on it?
Answer: There is no need to get me a cake, I told her, but, if you insist, I would like a picture of Jesus on it. Then I thought, actually, let's not put a picture of Jesus on it. That would be a little creepy cutting into his face. Now that I think of it, why DO people put pictures of their kids and other family members on cakes? Then you are just slicing your loved ones into little delicious pieces. Mmmm...cake.
Why would anyone be upset over you becoming a Christian?
Answer: I understand why they might have reasons.
By the way, this question came from an unexpected source: Connie.
By the way, this question came from an unexpected source: Connie.
Thanks for the support - and the questions too - from those
that I have spoken to so far.
It means so much.
that I have spoken to so far.
It means so much.
1 comment:
Yay, my question made it onto the blog!!! teehee... so happy for you:)
Post a Comment