This week in my life:
I passed my 4th LOMA test and that means an extra $200 (before taxes) on my next paycheck.
I had a really good week at work. Those of you who understand my situation at work will understand what I mean by that...
I haven't smoked since last Saturday.
I am horrified at the news of the death and sexual molestation of that 8 year old California girl. I am especially nauseous that the suspect arrested is a Sunday school teacher and a female. I know that women as a group sometimes have their issues and problems, but being deadly sex offenders isn't supposed to be one of them. AND if you can't trust your children with the mother of their playmates or with the female Sunday school teacher, who can you trust them with? Awful, really awful.
Don't want to end on a downer. So....
only 10 days till I get my key!*
*no party plans yet, Cara.
1 comment:
Thanxs girly:) can't wait to see ya either...let the fun begin:))))
Post a Comment