Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bad girl, bad habit

I smoked today. I have no excuse. No legitimate excuse at all. I was feeling all crappy and emotional because of being on my period and I was going to a party where I knew I would spend all night sititng next to a smoker. I bought a pack in a terrible moment of weakness. I know better than to purchase cigarettes. I am just cheap enough to use it as an excuse to smoke several - you know, to get my money's worth. None of these reasons are good reasons. I smoked 12 cigarettes before I held the rest of the pack under running water to ruin them and then tossed them in the garbage. I feel bad, not just bad that I gave in to sin, but bad physically. My chest is a little tight and my throat is a little sore. And I smell just terrible.

Tomorrow is another day. And I will get back on the wagon.

Happy Easter Everyone!

3 comments:

kevin said...

I cheated Friday night also. And I feel bad physically too. BUT, the worst part is the smell in my clothes that night.

Susan said...

You are still an awesome woman girly and we ALL fall off the wagon sometimes...don't be so hard on yourself...you will do it, have a little faith:) I love the picture of your front door...looks great!!

cmkerwin said...

Ah,jeez!