MAIN RESOLUTIONS
Write a new job description for myself: ↓
I have given this a lot of thought. It's March already. No progress on this since last update in early February.
Fix car by May: ↓
Too poor to consider this right now. Besides, it's only February March.
Read Old Testament by end of June: ↑
Well I have been reading it. Finished Leviticus and Numbers. Now working on Deuteronomy. I am also reading Psalms at the same time. Some of my reading time has been diverted to New Testament books due to study classes at church. Now, that’s not an excuse. I am determined to reach this goal.
Spend at least 3 hours a week on housework: ↔
I don't think I have put 3 hours a week in. I have kept the apartment consistently cleaner than I normally do, so there's one good thing. After cleaning church bathrooms, I really need to devote a little time to my own.
Other Resolutions:
Learn to play guitar, join a euchre club, skydive, lose some weight: ↔
Investigated a euchre club that meets once or twice a month in Clearwater. Thinking of going to their next meetup. The others…uh…no.
Learn to play a video/computer game: ↑
Tried a second game, League of Legends, on a recommendation. I am terrible at it. So much to understand (spells, shields, weapons, special abilities, etc) It’s a fighting game and my skills are quite crappy. I spend all my time running out to battle, getting killed, coming back to life, running out to battle again. Still I have not completely given up on it.
I also learned how to play Wii tennis while I was in NY.
Set aside money for my little charities: ↓
Nothing set aside this year so far. I am getting a tax refund, so I will be able to start that up again soon.
1 comment:
I'm with you on the guitar playing and have been thinking in recent days that I need to take lessons again (once I refresh my memory and fingertips on the basic chords). It's hard for me to stick with it but I've been missing not being able to play of late. And I like the cleaning resolution. I've been better about that, too ... though I still feel a bit like I'm in vacation mode. I finally unpacked my suitcase last night and it's ready to go back to storage.
Post a Comment