Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 9-15 was a good week because...

8/9/09 - Sunday - lots of laundry and The Rock with Nic Cage and Sean Connery. What's not to love with that movie?
8/10/09 - Monday - Honey Habanero Chicken with Peaches? As Rachael would say - Yummo!
8/11/09 - Tuesday - after work chat... oh and I vowed never to quote Rachael Ray again. I swear!
8/12/09 - Wednesday - my bracelet is back from the jewelry repair place - I missed it!
8/13/09 - Thursday - my boss was in a good mood today and so was I, feeling generally warm, content, and at peace.
8/14/09 - Friday - wow, nothing really sticks in the head as a particularly great thing about today. I am alive and in seemingly good health, how 'bout that?
8/15/09 - Saturday - The Booses come back to town

1 comment:

Susan said...

Awww...thanks, she IS growing up too fast...the outfit is her uniform and she wears that same combination EVERYDAY! She changes up her leggings and shoes to add a little splash:) Miss ya:)