Okay so I was tagged by Susan but I am not sure if there is more to this than just posting an entry with 7 things ab0ut me. But here goes:
1. In December 1988, I fell down a ladder at a friend's apartment and ripped off my right pinky. I spent the New Year's Eve (the purpose of my visit) in Bellevue Hospital in NYC under a steady dose of Demerol. They did not reattach the pinky.
2. Todd Bridges (Willis from Diff'rent Strokes) once accidentally hit me in the butt with his hand while I was walking with celebrities who were on strike in the mid 80s in Los Angeles and trying to get autographs.
3. When I was in high school, my boyfriend decided to name each of my breasts. They were called Joanne (left) and Betty (right).
4. I have had several pets in my life: Heidi-german shepherd, Sweet Bippy - wirehaired terrier, Cuzzy- mutt, Ginger - collie, Luke-gerbil, Goldie-hamster, Maude,Frisky,Peanut Butter,Dexter,Tibbs,Pidgin, Cowboy-all cats, Sally-horse.
5. The best job I ever had was an after school day care job. The best-paying job I ever had is the one I currently have. The creepiest job I ever had was for a market research firm. The most boring/most work I did for least amount of money was waitressing. The job that left me the most achy at the end of the day was as a grocery store cashier.
6. If I could meet any celebrity, I wouldn't pick any of them. It would be awkward and probably not much fun either for me or them.
7. I was a big fan of Barney Miller!
1 comment:
Todd Bridges!!! How cool...did anything ever come of that encounter?? I knew there were still some good stories about you! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment